For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant legislation the Titanium Technologies Kazakhstan website complies with, Titanium Technologies Kazakhstan (‘we’ or ‘us’) is the ‘data controller’ (i.e. the company that is responsible for and controls the processing of your personal data).
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect personal information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number, or legal documents) which will be obtained, whenever you complete forms, create an account, send feedback, upload documents, contact us, sign up to our newsletter, share information, report a problem, etc.
We may ask you to provide sensitive personal data from time to time. If such data is requested, you will be given additional information as to why the sensitive personal data is being requested.
INFORMATION THAT WILL BE COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Cookies: we may monitor your use of our website through cookies and similar tracking devices. This is categorized as information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Device information: we may collect information about your device each time you use the website.
Information stored on your device: We may collect information that is stored on your device each time you use the website.
Location data: we may collect information to determine your location using GPS technology or such other location tracking software we may use from time to time. Some of the features of the website may require access to such location data to work. If you would like to use any such feature, you will be asked to consent to provide such location information.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE USED
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to help identify you and any accounts you hold at the website;
- to do research, statistical analysis, and behavioral analysis;
- to do customer profiling and analyzing your preferences;
- to fulfill our marketing strategy —see ‘Marketing and opting out, below;
- to prevent and detect fraud;
- to customize the website or the application and their content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to the website or the application or to our services or products that may affect you
- to improve our services and products
If you have provided your consent to receive news from us, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message to email about products, services, promotions, etc. that may be of interest to you.
We may share your personal data with organizations who are our business partners and they may contact you (unless you have asked us or them not to do so) by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message to email about products, services, promotions, special offers and charitable causes that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us or our business partners, you can opt-out at any time. See further ‘Your Rights’, below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies that become partners or part of a group with Titanium Technologies Kazakhstan;
- a third party who acquiresTitanium Technologies Kazakhstan or acquires substantially all of its assets, in which case the personal data shall be one of the acquired assets;
- our service providers;
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by applicable law;
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, by storing your personal data on secure servers.
You have the right to access your personal records or other information that we hold about you. There is no administrative charge for this service.
You have the right to rectify any errors in the data we hold about you. If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate, or out of date, please contact us and we will correct this immediately.
You have the right to have the data we hold about you erased.
If you wish us to continue to store your information but wish us to keep your data separate and not process it in any way, please let us know.
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You may also specify that you object to direct marketing by particular channels such as by email, or telephone. If this is the case, please specify the channels you are objecting to in your communications with us.
You have the right to data portability. If you wish to obtain your data for your own purposes across different services, we will provide this information to you. There is no administrative charge for this service.
You have the right to object to any direct marketing.
To assert any of your rights set out above, you should send your request in writing to us using our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing. The data may be deleted in the following circumstances:
- You have withdrawn your consent to data processing
- The original purpose for processing the data is no longer relevant or cannot be performed anymore
- The data is no longer up to date or accurate
Titanium Technologies Kazakhstan offers services to individuals over the age of 18.
- recognize you whenever you visit the website or application (this speeds up your access to the website or application as you do not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements, and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve the website or application content, products, and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalized to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on the website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Website. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you use the website and application.